About Rust Remover
Concentrated detergent/non-acid treatment for the removal of rust and metal oxide deposits from limestone and natural stone. Aqueous based, environmentally friendly & bio degradable treatment used to prepare natural stone and limestone surfaces for a finish coat of paint or sealer.
HOW TO USE
Shake the container well before use. Do not apply during rain, frost or very hot weather.
- Apply neat product generously to the dry surface using a sponge. Leave the product to react using the following timings:
Light staining: 10 minutes.
Heavy staining: up to 2 hours Once applied do not let the product dry out, reapply if the surface becomes dry.
- Rinse clean with plenty of water. Marking may occur initially on some surfaces, however, this will fade over the following 48 hours.
- The surface is ready to be treated or painted as soon as it has been wiped down and allowed to dry. Clean all tools and equipment with soapy water after use.
Key features of Rust Remover
- Effective against all types of rust and metal oxide deposits.
- Ready and easy to use, no need to pH neutralize after rinsing.
- Powerful degreasing and etching properties.
- Suitable for or all types of stone and concrete.
- Does not alter the aesthetic of the treated surface.
- Non-hazardous, biodegradable.
For more technical information on this product please download:
You may also be interested in:
Powerful and effective degreasing cleaner. Does not require neutralising after application. Removes greasy stains and soiling caused by atmospheric and industrial pollution.
Ideal for regular cleaning of ready-mix concrete lorries, pumps, GRC moulds, cement silos, associated plant and tools, keeping them clean, without damaging paintwork.