About Rust Remover
Rust Remover is a concentrated detergent/acid pre-treatment for the removal of rust and metal oxide deposits from deteriorated surfaces.
Ideally suited for the daily cleaning of tiled, porcelain stoneware, granite worktops and marble surfaces.
Aqueous-based treatment used to prepare stone and concrete surfaces before application of a ﬁnishing product.
- Physical State at 20°C: Liquid
- Appearance: Colourless
- Odour: Characteristic
- pH: Acidic
- Solubility in water: Fully soluble
- Flash Point [°C]: Not applicable
- Packaging: 5, 20 and 1000 Ltr Units
Key features of Rust Remover
- Effective against all types of rust and metal oxide deposits.
- Ready and easy to use, no need to pH neutralize after rinsing.
- Powerful degreasing and etching properties.
- Suitable for or all types of stone and concrete.
- Does not alter the aesthetic of the treated surface.
- Non-hazardous, biodegradable.
For more technical information on this product please download:
You may also be interested in:
Removes efflorescence and concrete deposits from brick wall, concrete & stone. Formulated in response to the increasing demands of users in terms of safety, compliance.