Paving & Patio Sealer
About Paving & Patio Sealer
Paving & Patio Sealer is an impregnating sealer which protects all porous materials such as concrete paving, brick, granite, marble, polished concrete, sandstone. May be used on internal and external surfaces on new or renovated works. Stains cannot penetrate a treated surface making them easier to clean and chewing gum easier to remove.
How to use
Shake container before use. Remove surface contamination. Surface should be clean, free from dust, dirt, oil, eﬄorescence, organic growth, coatings and sealers. All algae and mould should be treated and removed using ProtectiT Surface Reviver before application.
- Ideally apply using a garden sprayer, alternatively you can use a brush or roller.
- The surface should be impregnated to saturation point, recommended one to three applications ‘wet-on-wet’. DO NOT allow the product to dry in between applications. Avoid runs, drips or pooling by removing excess product from the surface.
- Remove as much excess product from your tools as possible and clean equipment with soapy water.
DRYING: Water and stain resistance is evident after initial curing but may take up to 7 days to reach 100% efficiency.
COVERAGE: 1 litre will cover 6 – 8m²
(depending on porosity and texture of the surface)
Key features of Paving, Patio & Driveway
- UP TO 10 YEARS PROTECTION.
- Prevents ingress of most types of surface contamination, including water and oil.
- Suitable for ground surfaces with foot traffic, car parks, driveways and patios.
- Can be applied to internal and external surfaces on new or renovated works.
- Treated surface is easy to clean and chewing gum easy to remove.
- Non-flammable, non-toxic, environmentally friendly.