About Surface Reviver
A high performance cleaner designed to remove organic and microbiological contaminants from porous surfaces such as stone, cement, tarmac etc.
Suitable for driveways, patios, paths, walls, walkways, paving, roofs, decking, boats, monuments.
Ideal to brighten up concrete paths and remove black spot, red algae growth and leaf stains from contaminated surfaces. Available as a liquid, designed to clean, disinfect and revive contaminated surfaces. Does not contain solvents, acids or caustic soda.
- Odour: characteristic
- PH: <11
- Soluble in water: soluble
- Specific Gravity @ 25ºC: 1.09
- Colour: white
- VOC: 0
Key features of Surface Reviver
- Removes organic and microbiological contaminants from stone, tarmac, concrete
- Brightens up concrete or stone paths, patios, driveways, walls
- Suitable for rendered and painted surfaces
- Very efficient in cleaning lime render and painted surfaces
- Does not contain solvents, acids or caustic soda
- Does not alter the colour of the substrate.
For more technical information on this product please download:
You may also be interested in:
Removes efflorescence and concrete deposits from brick wall, concrete & stone. Formulated in response to the increasing demands of users in terms of safety, compliance.