Stone & Render Sealer
About Stone & Render Sealer
Stone & Render Protection prevents ingress of most types of surface contamination, including water, oil and graffiti to porous wall and roof building substrates. Reduces surface degradation as atmospheric contaminants no longer stick to the surface. A treated surface will remain moisture vapour permeable.
HOW TO USE
- Ensure surface is clean, dry and dust free, remove any stains or efflorescence. Shake container well before use. Do not dilute and do not mix with another product. Apply using a low pressure sprayer, roller or brush.
- The surface should be impregnated to saturation point, recommend two to three applications ‘wet-on-wet’.
- Remove excess product before drying. Allow up to 4 hours drying time.
- Clean tools and equipment with soapy water immediately after use.
COVERAGE: 1 Litre will cover 4 – 6m²
(depending on porosity and texture of the surface)
Key features of Stone & Render
- Vertical sealer, breathable formula.
- Prevents ingress of oil, water, dirt, moisture & graffiti.
- Does not change the appearance of the treated surface but makes it easier to clean.
- Ideal for render, stone, plaster, porous wall & roof substrates.
- Reduces surface degradation.
For more technical information on this product please download:
You may also be interested in:
Removes efflorescence and concrete deposits from brick wall, concrete & stone. Formulated in response to the increasing demands of users in terms of safety, compliance.