Stone & Render
About Stone & Render
Stone & Render Protection prevents ingress of most types of surface contamination, including water, oil and graffiti to porous wall and roof building substrates. Reduces surface degradation as atmospheric contaminants no longer stick to the surface.
Does not alter the aesthetics of the treated surface (invisible protection) or change its colour. A treated surface will remain moisture vapour permeable. Prevents surfaces from deteriorating through repeated “Freeze/Thaw” cycles.
- Chemical Composition: Aqueous fluoropolymer
- Density: 1.0kg/lt @ 25ºC
- Flashpoint: > 55ºC
- Chemical Resistance: mild acids and alkalis, water and de-icing salts.
- Coverage: Dependant on porosity
- VOC Content: 0.0g/litre
- Packaging: 1, 5, 25 and 1000 ltr Units
Key features of Stone & Render
- Reduces the ingress of oil and water, eradicates the effects of damp and frost, and reduces the growth of moss and fungi.
- Good resistance to dirt, atmospheric contaminants and graffiti.
- Does not change the appearance of the treated surface but makes it easier to clean.
- Suitable for all vertical porous building material.
- Non-flammable, non-toxic, environmentally friendly.
For more technical information on this product please download:
You may also be interested in:
Removes efflorescence and concrete deposits from brick wall, concrete & stone. Formulated in response to the increasing demands of users in terms of safety, compliance.