About Colour Restorer
Stain resistant colour enhancer for black limestone, natural stone, concrete paving, granite, marble, brick. Colour Restorer forms a hard durable silane/siloxane resin network that chemically reacts with the substrate. This special design of different molecular weight polymers enables superior performance.
HOW TO USE
Shake well before use. Do not pour directly on to paving.
- Apply using a paint pad to one paver at a time, ensuring even distribution of the product.
- Finish the application at the joint of each paver.
- Wipe the product from each paver as you go (leave for approximately 2 minutes).
- Failure to remove residue properly will result in a slippery surface.
- For very absorbent surfaces apply a second coat within 20 minutes of the initial coat ensuring all excess of the product is removed from the surface within the given time frame.
Key features of Colour Restorer
- Effective colour enhancement.
- Easy removal of stains.
- Over-coatable with itself.
- One coat provides a matte finish.
- UV Resistant.
For more information on this product download technical data sheet below
You may also be interested in:
Professional grade degreasing cleaner for concrete, stone, marble, granite, terracotta, tiling, paving, PVC, timber decking.
All-purpose cleaner ideal for daily cleaning. Concentrated formulation reduces water marking and streaks on smooth , non absorbent surfaces.