About Colour Enhancer
Colour Enhancer is an aqueous fluoropolymer dispersion which enhances the colour of natural stone and porous building substrates. Colour Enhancer is UV resistant and does not discolour over time. Colour Enhancer can be applied to vertical, horizontal, indoor and outdoor surfaces such as natural stone, brick, terracotta, limestone, slate or cement surfaces.
HOW TO USE
- Ensure surface is clean, dry and dust free, remove any stains before application. Shake container well before use, do not dilute and do not mix with another product. The treated surface should be impregnated to saturation point, either in one, two or three applications ‘wet-on-wet’ to give desired finish.
- Apply using a brush or roller ensuring an even coat. Avoid any runs, drips or puddling by removing excess product from the surface during application. Do not allow the product to dry between coats.
- Allow up to 4 hours drying time. Allow the product to cure overnight before subjecting to heavy traffic. Clean equipment with soapy water after use.
COVERAGE: 1 Litre will cover 4 – 6m²
(depending on porosity and texture of the surface)
Key features of Colour Enhancer
- Enriches & stabilises the natural colour of stone, brick, limestone, terracotta, slate & cement surfaces.
- Transparent protective seal against dirt, water, oil, grease, moss & algae.
- Hardwearing & long lasting finish, UV resistant.
- For indoor & outdoor use.
For more technical information on this product please download:
You may also be interested in:
Removes efflorescence and concrete deposits from brick wall, concrete & stone. Formulated in response to the increasing demands of users in terms of safety, compliance.
Ideal for regular cleaning of ready-mix concrete lorries, pumps, GRC moulds, cement silos, associated plant and tools, keeping them clean, without damaging paintwork.