About Colour Enhancer
Colour Enhancer is an aqueous fluoropolymer dispersion which enhances the colour of natural stone and porous building substrates.
Prevents ingress of most types of surface contamination, including water, oil and graffiti to porous building substrates.
Can be applied to vertical & horizontal interior & exterior natural stone, brick, terracotta, limestone or cement surfaces.
- Colour: Milky
- Chemical Composition: Aqueous fluoropolymer dispersion
- Density: 1.0kg/lt @ 25ºC
- Flashpoint: > 55ºC
- Chemical Resistance: Dilute acids and alkalis, water and de-icing salts
- Coverage: Dependant on porosity
- Packaging: 1, 5, 25 and 1000 ltr units
Key features of Colour Enhancer
- Colour Enhancer reduces surface degradation as atmospheric contaminants no longer stick to the surface
- Good resistance to graffiti.
- Resists moss and lichen formation and enhances the colour by darkening the subsurface.
- UV resistant, non-flammable and non-toxic.
- Environmentally friendly.
For more technical information on this product please download:
You may also be interested in:
Removes efflorescence and concrete deposits from brick wall, concrete & stone. Formulated in response to the increasing demands of users in terms of safety, compliance.