About Graffiti Remover
Graffiti Remover is a powerful solvent based, activated product for removal of graffiti from painted and non-painted substrates. Easy and quick to use, suitable for exterior and interior use on floors & walls. Product is suitable for porous and non porous surfaces, metal, glass and rubber. ProtectiT Graffiti Remover is used by local authorities, bus and rail companies and on heritage projects.
How To Use
- Optimum performance is reached between 7ºC and 30ºC. Do not use in wet weather or if rain is forecast. Graffiti Remover is supplied ready to use and should not be diluted.
- Ensure the surface is dry and apply a generous even coat.
- Allow the Graffiti Remover to work leaving for the following recommended times:
Spray paint and pen on non porous surface: up to 5 minutes.
Spray paint and pen on porous surface: up to 30 minutes.
- Agitate with a stiff brush and rinse clean, alternatively use a power washer. If a shadow or mark remains use ProtectiT Deep Cleaner.
COVERAGE: 1 Litre covers 2 – 5m²
(depending on porosity and texture of the surface).
Key features of Graffiti Remover
- Fast & effective remover of all types of graffiti.
- Easy to apply and highly efficient.
- Removes graffiti from porous and non porous surfaces.
- Non-flammable and non caustic.
- Does not damage natural & sensitive surfaces including granite or marble.
For more technical information on this product please download:
You may also be interested in:
Powerful and effective degreasing cleaner. Does not require neutralising after application. Removes greasy stains and soiling caused by atmospheric and industrial pollution.
Enhances the original colour of natural stone, brick, and concrete surfaces. Does not discolour over time. Suitable for vertical, horizontal, interior and exterior surfaces.