Efflorescence Blocker & Sealer
About Efflorescence Blocker & Sealer
Efflorescence Blocker & Sealer enters the material capillaries and uses the available H2O and atmospheric CO2 to form an efflorescence blocking network, the hydrophobic property then develops in the direction of the available moisture supply.
Efflorescence Blocker & Sealer is ideal for use on floors, such as block paving, concrete & stone. Also suitable for brick walls and roofs. Treatable materials include concrete, concrete blocks, masonry, mortar, plaster, stucco and natural stone.
How to Use
Shake the container well before use. Do not dilute this product is ready to use.
- Apply using a spray, roller or brush.
- Whilst the product can be applied to damp surfaces ensure there are no standing water or puddles present.
- Apply the first treatment at the rate of 5 m²/litre, keeping the surface wet with product for at least 30 minutes. For porous substrates, apply a second application at the rate of 5m² to 7m² /litre, and allow to dry.
- Remove as much excess product as possible and clean tools and equipment immediately after use with soapy water.
Key features of Efflorescence Blocker & Sealer
- Prevent efflorescence from occurring
- Ideal for brick, natural stone, paving, plaster, block and masonry surfaces
- Suitable for NEW or CONTAMINATED* surfaces
- Water based, environmentally friendly
*use ProtectiT Efflorescence Remover to clean prior to application