About Sandstone Cleaner
High performance cleaner which removes organic and microbiological soiling from sandstone substrate. The surfaces can then be simply rinsed with water without using a pressure washer. High penetrating power. Waterborne product. DOES NOT contain potassium hydroxide, hydrochloric or phosphoric acid, quaternary ammonium or solvents. It does not alter the colour of the sandstone surface.
How to use
Shake the container well before use. Do not dilute or mix with other products. If there is a thick layer of fungi or moss, firstly use a broom to brush off as much as possible before applying.
- Apply in dry weather on a damp surface.
- Leave ideally overnight (which is the preferred method) or at least for a minimum of 60 minutes. Allow for more time in cold weather (<10°C).
- Rinse with water/jet wash and use a broom to brush away. Clean tools and equipment immediately after use with soapy water.
Key features of Deep Cleaner
- Effective heavy duty cleaner.
- Removes organic & microbiological soiling from sandstone substrate.
- Fast acting & easy to use
- No pressure washer required.
- For vertical & horizontal surfaces.