About Oil Remover
Oil Remover is a powerful and effective degreasing cleaner that does not require neutralising after rinsing.
Removes greasy stains and soiling caused by atmospheric and industrial pollution.
Formulated with biodegradable components.
Suitable particularly for horizontal substrates (floors, paved ground surfaces) and can be used on various indoor and outdoor surfaces (concrete, cement, natural and artificial stone, terracotta, tiling, stoneware, marble, etc.).
Does not alter the appearance or aesthetics of surfaces being treated.
- Physical State at 20°C: Liquid
- Appearance: Pale Yellow
- Odour: Mild characteristic odour
- pH: 13+/- 0.5
- Boiling point [°C]: 100 °C
- Density: 1.06
- Solubility in water: Fully soluble
- Flash Point [°C]: Not applicable
- VOC: < 100g/litre
- Coverage = 5-15 SqM/Ltr
- Packaging: 5, 20 and 1000 Ltr Units
Key features of Oil Remover
- Powerful and effective degreasing cleaner.
- Does not require neutralising after application.
- Water based, non-corrosive to most surfaces, biodegradable.
- Easy to use, does not alter the treated surface.
- Particularly suitable for horizontal indoor and outdoor surfaces.
For more technical information on this product please download:
You may also be interested in:
Removes efflorescence and concrete deposits from brick wall, concrete & stone. Formulated in response to the increasing demands of users in terms of safety, compliance.