About Efflorescence Remover
A powerful stripper that removes white efflorescence from brick, concrete & stone.
Formulated in response to the increasing demands of users in terms of safety and compliance.
Significantly less hazardous than citric, hydrochloric and phosphoric acids.
Removes cement, concrete and mineral deposits on fragile substrates such as metal (steel, aluminum), glass, rubber and glossy paints, without altering their appearance. It is ideal for mineral substrates and does not affect the surface porosity.
Not classified as either corrosive or an irritant, unlike other products.
Efflorescence Remover is 90% biodegradable and inert to the substrate (does not damage glass, metal or plastic, and is non-corrosive).
- Physical State at 20 °C: Liquid
- Appearance: Pale yellow
- Odour: Citric
- pH: 3.5 ± 0.5
- Density: 1.06
- Solubility in Water: Fully soluble
- Flash Point [°C]: > 250°C
- Coverage: 5-8 SqM/Ltr
- Packaging: 1, 5, 25 and 1000 ltr Units
Key features of Efflorescence Remover
- No neutralisation required and over 90% biodegradable.
- Risk-free for the user & environment.
- Suitable for all substrates; can be used on metal, glass, rubber, paints, etc.
- Powerful fast acting water-based remover, non-corrosive and non-irritant.
- Easy and quick to use, suitable for exterior and interior use on floors & walls.