About Concrete Remover
Concrete Remover is formulated to clean concrete mixers, pumps and GRC moulds, cement silos, associated plant and tools.
Ideal for regular cleaning of ready-mix concrete lorries and pumps, keeping them clean, without damaging paintwork.
Contains a naturally occurring, organic acid that breaks down the cement matrix surrounding the sand and aggregates in mortars, render, bricks and concrete.
Breaking down this binder makes for the easy cleaning of mortar, render and concrete deposits from affected surfaces.
Made of an organic molecule, derived from sustainable farmed produce. It has no components subject to Workplace Exposure Limits (WEL).
Concrete Remover has major benefits over other concrete and cement cleaners because it is significantly safer to use and does not attack the underlying surface.
90% biodegradable, final biodegradability is in line with ‘easily degradable’ under OECD 301 and European Regulation No.648/2004.
- Physical state 20°C: Liquid
- Colour: Pale Yellow
- Smell: Slight/mild
- pH: 2-3
- Density: 1.02 g/cm3
- Solubility: Totally soluble
- Flash point [°C]: Not Applicable
- Biodegradability: Readily Biodegradable OECD-TG3-1
- Coverage: 5-8 SqM/Ltr
- Packaging: 5, 20 and 1000 Ltr Units
Key features of Concrete Remover
- Ideal for regular cleaning of ready-mix concrete lorries, pumps, GRC moulds, cement silos, associated plant and tools, keeping them clean, without damaging paintwork.
- Easy to apply and highly efficient
- 90% biodegradable
- Non-flammable and non-volatile
- Does not harm plant and tools contaminated with cement based residuals.
For more technical information on this product please download:
You may also be interested in:
Removes efflorescence and concrete deposits from brick wall, concrete & stone. Formulated in response to the increasing demands of users in terms of safety, compliance.