About Concrete Remover
Effortlessly remove unwanted spills and stains of concrete, cement or mortar by transforming it into an easy to remove putty residue. Working on most surfaces.
Ideal for regular cleaning of ready-mix concrete lorries and pumps, keeping them clean, without damaging paintwork.
HOW TO USE
Shake the closed container for 30 seconds before use.
- Wet the area to be treated with water.
- Use Concrete Remover directly from its container, do not dilute or mix with other products. Spray evenly over the contaminated area, using a low pressure sprayer.
- Apply a generous amount of Concrete Remover to saturation point when cleaning off cement and concrete residuals that are old and thick.
- Keep the surface soaked for 30-40 minutes. Do not allow the treated surface to dry out during the treatment stage, if it does simply re-saturate the area.
- After treatment, scrub treated area with a hard-bristle brush if necessary.
- Rinsing off thoroughly using a low pressure water jet or spray.
- Repeat the process for any particularly stubborn areas until all residues are dissolved.
Key features of Concrete Remover
- Powerful concrete, cement & mortar remover
- Transforms concrete into an easy to remove putty residue
- Suitable for most surfaces
- deal for regular cleaning of ready-mix concrete lorries and pumps
For more technical information on this product please download:
You may also be interested in:
Concentrated detergent for the removal of rust and metal oxide deposits from deteriorated natural surfaces. Suitable for or all types of stone and concrete surfaces.
Removes efflorescence and concrete deposits from brick wall, concrete & stone. Formulated in response to the increasing demands of users in terms of safety, compliance.